Nothing will please your gluten free Valentine more than making them a special homemade pastry. This choux pastry recipe is seriously simple and if you want to set yourself a challenge, we love it filled with cream and covered in a milk chocolate topping.
- Bring the water, margarine/butter and salt to boil
- Add the Barkat Flour Mix to the liquid and stir over heat until it forms a soft dough
- Allow pastry dough to cool and add one egg at a time
- Beat well between adding eggs
- Add Barkat Baking Powder and continue to mix
- Pipe into shape and place on greased baking tray
- Cook a gas mark 7/220c for 20 minutes