Salmon and Pasta in a Cream Sauce
Posted on May 8, 2014 at 10:32 am by / Recipes
- 2 Salmon Fillets
- 250g Barkat Spirals
- 1/2 pt Single Cream
- 1/4pt Milk
- Salt And Pepper
- 1 bay leaf
- 25g Barkat Flour Mix
- 25g Butter
- Cook the salmon in your usual way > you can bake, grill or fry it.
- Follow the instructions on the pack to cook the pasta.
- Put the cream, milk and bayleaf into a small saucepan. Gently warm the cream mixture to just below boiling point. Allow to infuse for 10 mins
- Melt the Butter in a saucepan. Add the Barkat Flour and mix until a stiff paste is formed.
- Remove the bay leaf from the cream. Gradually add the cream mixture to the paste, whisking well between additions. Season the sauce with salt and pepper.
- Flake the salmon and add to the cooked pasta. Stir in the sauce. Serve immediately. Garnish with dill and a slice of lemon.