Blueberry and White Chocolate Cookies
Posted on May 8, 2014 at 10:17 am by / Recipes
- 225g Butter
- 110g Light Brown Sugar
- 275g Barkat Flour Mix
- 120g Blueberries
- 120g White Chocolate chunks
- Preheat the oven to 170c/fan 150c/gas 3
- Beat the butter until soft .
- Add the Sugar . Beat until light and fluffly.
- Stir in the flour ,fruit and chocolate.
- Knead until a stiff dough is formed.
- Using your hands break off walnut sized bits of dough and roll into balls . Place on a baking tray allowing room for them to spread . Flatten each ball slightly with a back of a fork .
- Place in the oven and bake for 15-18 minutes until golden and the top is firm to the touch .
- Allow to cool for 10 mins ,then carefully remove from the tray and place on to a wire rack .